Industrial roll labels differ from the labels of other products, and the materials used must meet a wide range of specifications and ambient conditions and must be manufactured with materials specifically produced for these applications. These labels, which are used in the labeling of high-tech products such as electrical-electronic, automotive, white goods, small household appliances, agricultural machinery, perform the duty of carrying the product identity for many years.
- High resolution printing quality,
- High and low temperature resistance,
- Physical strength, tear resistance,
- Variable data printing,
- Digital printing method which does not need printing mold,
- Roll-to-roll serigraphy printing.